Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tuesday's Progress and Wednesday's Project

Prepare yourself. The pictures I have for tonight are about as exciting as can be. I have been working on the large Renoir piece that I first wrote about here, but as you can see, a progress post is not all that exciting.

Last night, I spent longer than I'd like to admit stitching with one color: DMC 676. And tonight, I'll still be stitching with the same color.

The other thing that I did was to get out the macro lens for tonight's photos. I probably won't do that again. Still, here's a photo of one of the leaves in the pattern, and an all-too-close look at my stitching. Oh well. If you can point me in the direction of any "photos for blog" tutorials, I'm in need of one, or at least all the tips you can send my way! Some of the photos out there on other sites are amazing!

Next time I challenge myself to do something creative every day, I'll think twice about posting the progress! Happy crafting to all!

1 comment:

Kim B said...

That is a very involved piece! Nice work!