Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello

Hello to all! I am brand new to setting up a blog, so please bear with me as I learn how to use this new technology--at least "new" to me. Guess "technology" is what happens when you don't grow up with computers or the Internet! Even so, not knowing how to do something has never stopped me from trying to learn something new. 

I "discovered" blogs a little over a year ago, and I have been enjoying several of your sites ever since. I'm particularly interested in the gorgeous cross stitch, knitting, and needlework many of you graciously share on your sites. Thank you! You have motivated and inspired me to pull out some old projects and attempt to carve out time to enjoy more of life's simple pleasures.

As I learn how to add links, post pictures, and navigate this new landscape, I'll share some of my creative endeavors. For now, I'm just happy to be here! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there!