Sunday, June 8, 2008

Challenge Complete

This past Monday I challenged myself to do something creative every day and to document the event. Tonight I declare "challenge complete."

To those of you who blog daily or several days a week, I don't know how you do it! You are certainly more productive and creative than I am, but that's why I enjoy reading about and seeing all that you do - for the motivation and the inspiration. And to Kim, who commented through all of my not-so-interesting posts and pictures this week, a big "thank you!"

Tonight's creative endeavor is to enjoy a little down time and some knitting inspiration.

Hope you all have a happy and creative week ahead!

3 comments:

staci said...

Can't wait to see what you pick to knit ;)

Kim B said...

Way to go!! I thought your challenge was fantastic! I need to have that kind of commitment I enjoyed seeing your progress every day. You didn't have any "not-so-interesting" posts! :)

Lelia said...

Oh, knitting. Something I have tried and failed at!!! LOL

You have some awesome posts here. I've enjoyed browsing thru them this a.m.